Roam Around is an app developed by Roam.ai that allows you to track your position in real-time and share a live tracking link with others to track your locations. Roam Around is an opportunity for developers to explore our features before implementing them into their projects. The app introduces you to our location SDK and our accuracy engine. You’ll be able to see first-hand the accuracy of our location tracking, and through the customized tracking mode options you can get a feeling for how we’ve developed our app with battery efficiency in mind.
- Customizable tracking that lets you choose tracking based on distance intervals (in meters) or time intervals (in seconds).
- Adaptive tracking modes were built with battery efficiency in mind where location tracking is based on your movement.
- Three tracking modes to choose from: Passive, Balanced, and Active, where passive has the lowest battery drain and active has the highest.
- Tracking History helps you visualize your historical location updates on a map by date, based on your local time zone.
- Export Location History lets you export your location updates by date on your location history page to a CSV file.
- Share live Location: When you select "start tracking" a share live location will show up on top of the page.
If you'd like to know more about Roam Around, head over to our blog! If you'd like to get started, follow our step-by-step guide.
Download Roam Around today on the Google Play and Apple Store (coming soon!).